Water and Sewage system repairs
Sherborne Utilities can provide you with emergency and restorative plumbing. Our mobile engineers are all fully equipped with the tools and fittings to repair or replace any damaged pipe.
Our experienced engineers will troubleshoot your system to provide the repairs that you need on the first visit. These repairs can be temporary or permanent, depending on the requirement of the customers. If you need your water or sewage lines restored quickly, temporary repairs such as emergency bypasses and leak mitigation can be made before more permanent measures are put in place.
We specialise in leak detection, carrying state-of-the-art listening equipment to aid in troubleshooting. These advanced devices can trace and pinpoint a leak on any system of any size. See our Leak Detection page for further details.
Our job sheets for repairs are always sent directly to our engineers digitally from our main office. This enables them to have the full facts from us before they reach their destination. However, we require detailed information from our customers to ensure this happens.
If possible, please can you provide us with your:
- Full description of the problem(s)
- Site address
- Relevant phone and email contact information
- GPS data
- Maps and diagrams of the site
- Directions to the site
- Photographs of the site and issue
- Access protocols, codes, passwords, or numbers
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Equipment/asset descriptions and part numbers
- Any previous, relevant site activity