At Sherborne Utilities, we offer a comprehensive monitoring and servicing program for any piped system. Our team will use our sophisticated asset management software to track the performance of your water, waste water, and sewage pumps and systems through cameras and electronic sensors.
Our software records and uploads this select data (including photographs) to an online cloud server. You can access this data about your systems at any time via the internet. The metrics provided can then tell you whether maintenance or repairs are needed. Up to several hundred assets can be monitored for you, by us.
If you already know that you need a direct part or asset replacement, please contact us directly with the make, model, and serial number. We will provide you with a full quote for repair, replacement, or servicing to the manufacturer’s specifications, free of charge.
- Mono Pumps
- Pumping Stations
- UV and Filtration Units
- Water Treatment Devices
- Clean, Dirty, Booster, and Washdown Pumps
- Irrigation Equipment
- Borehole Claddings and Casings
- Rainwater Harvesting Equipment and Water Storage Tanks
Why choose us for water & sewage systems servicing ?
- Fast call-outs and we quote the same day.
- We use the latest technology in the field such as cctv drain cameras, trenchless digging technology and ground penetrating radars.
- We will work without causing disruption to your property and also fix anything if need be.
- Sherborne Utilities have all the accreditations and all our staff is qualified and work at the highest standards.
- We serve all of Dorset, Somerset, Devon & Wiltshire.